The weather is so hot lately, I am glad I finally bought these $2 popsicle maker (makes 4 popsicles) from Daiso to make my own healthy cold treats. There are so many combinations of fruit juice and cut fruits to use, it’s really up to your own imagination and creativity to come up with your favourite recipe. Or leave it to the store’s fruit section promotion to decide. 🙂
Just stick to these 3 simple rules:
– Always put the diced fruits into the mold first, before filling it up with juice.
– Freeze for at least 3 hours before trying to remove the popsicles from the mold.
– Run the mold under running tap water to slightly defrost the ice on the mold first, before attempting to pull out the popsicle.
DIY Popsicle Version 001 : Orange Strawberry Kiwi Popsicle
1. Base : Freshly squeezed orange Juice, about 2 big oranges is enough for 4 popsicles. The supermarket happened to run promotion for oranges at $2.80 for 10. Even if the oranges are sour, they will still taste fantastic as popsicles!
2. For some bites : Diced kiwi fruits and Korean strawberries. You’ll be surprised how little you need to fill 1/3 of the molds, before topping up with juice.
2 thoughts on “DIY Popsicle #001 : Orange Strawberry Kiwi Popsicle”
没问题. 快快吃完了, 又可以try 做新口味, 我们不都爱这样分来分去吗? 到我去你的家要东西了! 哈哈!