NOTES BEFORE PRINTING: While the PDF file is in A4 size, I design it with a A5 booklet in mind. The planner portion takes up only 5 pages (Page 2 to 6), but with the booklet layout, I inserted a front and back cover page (Pg1, Pg8), plus a random notes page (Pg7), to fill up both sides on 2 sheets of A4 paper. You can easily choose this under the “Page Sizing and Handling” options in the Printing menu. Click on “Booklet” and then “Both Sides” under Booklet Subset option. Preview to make sure that the printing of the 8 pages document will now take up only 4 pages on 2 sheets of A4 paper.
Nowadays, there are so many talented and generous designers out there giving away free printable of all sorts, I hardly need to buy gift tags or greeting cards. Calendar is another item available so in abundance in the blogosphere. I have rounded up 5 today, and more will be discovered as they get pinned.
– This no-frills monotone design from Jillianastasia
– This A5 planner calendar from Design Is Yay
– This one has spaces for notes from Lia Griffith
– This one is 3D! from A Piece Of Rainbow
– This one has a motivational verse for every month from Elegance And Enchantment
// HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAPPY PRINTING!